RSS
Video & Photo Tabs Updated on June 9, 2010.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Favorite Favors

The beginning of my wedding planning...for no particular reason the first thing I wanted to look for ideas was on wedding favors. The weddings I have attended typically have chocolates, cookies, candies, some sort of sweets as guest favors. For my own wedding, I want to find something more unique for my guests. The bottom line is, NOT food again!

The following are several ideas that we are considering to use as our wedding favors.

1)
Cake Towel - We think the cake towels look so adorable. I know it is "food" again, but at least you can't really taste it. Just can't stop wondering if the towel is rough as sandpaper =P



2) Cutlery Set - We want to put together a pair of chopsticks with a spoon or fork. In case you haven't noticed already, BMM is Caucasian and I'm Chinese. We like the symbolic value the set will provide. I found several options of chopsticks pairing up with spoon, but none entirely satisfy our discriminating taste.



We both like the box below, but the set is a fork and a spoon. The problem with these cutlery sets is they can't be mixed and matched.

3) Love Bean - The idea is distinctive, but my only hesitation is if the bean will grow as successful as shown in the photo?



4) Crystal Apple - The crystals look kind of cute. Hum...will they sit at the bottom of people's drawers and never see the light again?



5) USB Memory Stick - A practical gift, very likely get used by guests. I have no idea there's a market for fashionable memory stick until now. They are designed to be worn as necklace or attach as key chain.



The five wedding favors here are our top picks. If you have any ideas to share, feel free to comment on the blog. I have only one request, please don't suggest any food items unless there's really something special about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter